Apply Online or Print an Application
We are delighted that you are interested in living in one of Townhome Properties homes.In order to help you make your decision we have listed below the criteria for qualifiying as one of our residents.
- A seperate rental application must be completed, dated, and signed by each applicant, any co-applicant, and any occupant over the age of 18
- All applicants must be 21 years of age
- A non refundable application fee is required at the time the application is submitted. Should an applicant cancel or be denied for any reason, the deposit will be fortified.
- Each applicant must provide a government or state photo identification, or alien work permit to lease a property.
- If applicants' family will be occupying the dwelling the family size must be appropriate for the available property. Children younger than 6 months are not considered occupants in determining this facture of eligibility.
- In order for an applicant to be accepted he or she must have six months of satisfactory, verifiable income and employment history as well as being currently employed. The total monthly income of all applicants must be three (3) times the rental amount.
- The following reports will be obtained from our reporting agency: a credit report, a criminal report, check writing history, and eviction records.
APPLICANTS MAY BE DENIED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- Criminal convictions, felony, misdemeanor, and/or deferred adjudication for violence or harm against a person(s), or property, prostitution, theft, or the manufacture, possession, or delivery of a controlled substance will be cause for rejection of the applicant. Felony convictions are cause for immediate rejection of the application.
- Unsatisfactory Rental Profile of any applicant:
- Non Payment of rent or frequent late rent
- Failing to fulfill lease agreement and/or lease violations
- Unpaid balance, rent, or charges
- Eviction and/or skip
- Poor supervision of children
- Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant or guests, invitees, or occupants
- Violence to persons or property by applicant, applicants children, guest or invitees
It is the policy of the owner and management team to treat all current ad prospective residents in a fair and professional manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We offer equal opportunity housing.